Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Meet the woman named “Happy Thanksgiving”
- How many calories are on your Thanksgiving Plate?
- Pardon the Turkey… no really, pardon two of ’em
- The Aristarchus Anomaly: A Beacon on the Moon?
- Meet the silent stalker of the seas… it’s not who you think
- Hunters find rare “ice disk” in North Dakota river
- NASA captures ISON as it speeds toward the sun
- Self Immolation: Flaming man enters church
- Army to be aided by a fleet of birdlike drones
- Men save shark… from choking on a moose
If you’d like to share a story or send a news tip, email us at email@example.com
One Reply to “Gralien Report Daily News for November 28, 2013”
eek! good thing i read closer, thot the pic was of a funeral at first (mortified emoticon). happy day! stpeh