Here are today’s headlines…
- Where Should We Look For Ancient Civilizations in the Solar System?
- Meanwhile, Stephen Hawking Warns We Have 100 Years to Leave Earth
- Micah Discusses “Doomsday, or Doom Speak?” Are We Really Close to the Apocalypse?
- Could ‘Breeding’ Schrödinger’s Cat Reveal the Limits of the Quantum World
- Eta Aquarid meteor shower to peak this week, here’s the best time to watch
- Astronomers discover a rare star full of calcium, but no clear origin
- Worrisome new rift appears in the Antarctica ice shelf
- Kenya’s underwater archeology potential is “immense”
- Cause of ‘explosion’ that woke East Oxford remains a mystery
- Hear Saturn’s ‘Big Empty’ from Cassini, Which Just Made 2nd Ring Dive
- Dave Daubenmire Suggests Chemtrails Are Causing Alzheimer’s Disease
- “Steve” has been spotted in the sky again
And remember, you don’t have to go with Reverend Oakley’s “Essence of Pure Nicotine” aftershave… why not try Dr. Carver’s Soothing Shave Butter instead? Please check out our friends at Dollar Shave Club for more! (Sponsored)by