Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Have Scientists Discovered a Surprisingly Simple Solution to this Age-Old Pyramid Mystery?
- Meanwhile, Has the Existence of Super-Heavy Element 117 now been CONFIRMED?
- SpaceX wins injunction to stop USAF buying Russian rocket engines
- The Living Seas: Earth’s Ancient Oceans and their Metals Acted like Metabolism
- Nick Pope Discusses “The Rendlesham Code”
- Natasha Blasick claims sexual relations with a “ghost” occurred twice
- Meanwhile, Here is a Brief History of Spectrophilia: from Eve to Ke$ha
- Eerie Report Takes You Inside An Historic Demon Posessed House
- That Explains A Lot: Guitarist’s Brains Function Differently From Others
- Opinion: Deconstructing the “Jesus’s Wife Hoax”
- Did One of the Mars Rovers Capture a UFO In Flight?
- “Psychic Surgeons” Still Say They Can Operate With Bare Hands
- Crypto Four Corners: Lon Strickler on Ultraterrestrials, Assault, and Investigation
Thanks to Jonathan Wilson, Lindsay Morrison, Mark Brady, and Milton Finch for links in today’s roundup.by