Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Seeking Roots of Consciousness, Scientists Make Dreamers Self-Aware
- The Top Ten Things You Should Know About Science, Written as Tweets
- Mokele Mbembe: New Hunt for an Old Beast Is On in the Dark Continent
- Meanwhile, is Tomb Raiding What it Once Had Been? Maybe not…
- Do these strange stone circles in Virginia pre-date Stonehenge?
- Zapping the Brain may automatically launch lucid dreaming
- Website Reveals Startling Stats on Mortality and Cheese Consumption
- The Abalone Massacre: Massive Die-Off Perplexes Scientists
- Dracula Castle Goes to Market: Ancient Castle is Now For Sale
- Photos of UFO emerge at Streiber’s Unknown Country
- Riddles of The Mysterious Mummified Baby… Solved?
- In Ohio, why do they call Bigfoot the “Grass Man”?
- Werewolf Goes to Trial: The Demon Tailor of Châlons
Special thanks to Mark Maier, Ewill, Jonathan Wilson, Lindsay Morrison, and Mark Brady for links in today’s roundup.by