Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Is Conscious A “State of Matter” Unto Itself? Some Physicists Seem To Think So
- Zapped: Reportedly, Only Males Have Been Killed by Lightning Strikes This Year
- From Launch to Liftoff, NASA is Close to Taking it’s “Flying Saucer” For a Test Run
- As ISIS Expands in Iraq, The Famous “Exorcist” Temple has Become Possessed
- Speaking of The Exorcist, How Many of these Horror Flicks Were Based on Fact?
- Everything We Have Been Taught About Our Origins Is A Lie, Reports Malta Now
- Chinese “Hadal” Sighting and Photos Debunked as “Monster” Photo Shoot
- Not So Safe: Are “Nice People” The Ones Most Likely to Hurt You?
- The Bigfoot Law: Celebrating 45 Years of Sasquatch Safety
- I’ve Never Seen Patty So Stabilized, says Bigfoot Evidence
- And Finally, 200 Reasons You Shouldn’t Eat the Wheat
Thanks to Mark Brady, Lindsay Morrison, and Jonathan Wilson for links in today’s roundup.by