Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Physicists simulate time travel using quantum light particles
- The Universe should not be here, according to Higgs physicists
- NOAA fingered in the latest scandal of “fiddled” global warming data
- Japan’s Eerie “Forest of the Damned” is a Strange Magnet for Suicides
- 1850s AI: The Perplexing Mechanical Messiah of John Murray Spear
- 7.9 Earthquake is Latest in Rash of Quakes in Alaska w/ Tsunami Warning
- Elsewhere, could New Zealand Quakes be related somehow to Alaska’s?
- Were these three American girls “possessed” by using Ouija boards?
- NDEs BY Numbers: How Common are Near Death Experiences?
- Stonehenge gets a new look thanks to Australian architects
- It was the last thing she expected to see peering in the window…
- Is the recent gluten-free craze really healthy for you?
- Loren Coleman weighs in on “Enigma Man” discovery
- Challenging Faith: The Spiritual Side of ET Contact
Thanks to Jonathan Wilson, Lindsay Morrison, and Ewill for links in today’s roundup.by