Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Yesterday’s Full Moon on Friday the 13th increased superstitious beliefs
- Meanwhile, Did You Know June is the Month of the Strawberry Moon?
- Rembrandt’s Secret: Science Solves the Mystery of this Fine Art Selfie
- Sea Monsters Attack! Micah and Jim Take to the Seas on This Week’s TPR
- Scientists confirm the existence of a “mineral ocean” deep inside the Earth
- Elsewhere, the New Horizons Spacecraft looks for clues of an ancient ocean
- Meanwhile, NASA also works to recreate the “atmospheric soup of Titan
- And did you hear about “The Beast” from space? Well here are some photos
- Legendary DJ Casey Casem to be taken off of life support “When the Time Comes”
- Seeing Circles: Are “Fairy Circles” Still One of Our Greatest Unsolved Mysteries?
- Real Homeless “Boogie Man” Found Under Child’s Bed in Family Home
- Google Street View Reveals a Paranormal Presence In This Cannock Chase Home
- Yale-Educated Psychiatrist Tells Oprah How He Became a Believer in Reincarnation
- Is Schizophrenia Caused by Demonic Possession A Likely Story… Or Not
Thanks to Mark Brady and Lindsay Morrison for links in today’s roundup.by