Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Shockwave: Friday the 13th brings warnings of “massive solar storm”
- Mind-Controlled Exoskeleton Makes the First Kick of the 2014 World Cup
- Hot and Cold: Were Dinosaurs Neither Warm Nor Cold-Blooded?
- Bachelor Party in New Mexico Gets Crazy, Unearths Ancient Fossils
- Two Very Strange Reports of Mystery Animals Near Shields, UK
- Harrison Ford Injured on Set of Disney’s Star Wars Episode IIV
- GQ Features an Interview With Matthew Manning, the “Poltergeist Boy”
- App Maker Designing Virtual Reality Game Where Players Hunt Bigfoot
- Fantastically Wrong: The Surprising Truth Behind the Horrifying Banshee
- Dr. Michael Graziano Likens Near Death Experience Research To Astrology
- Buy Lunch, Pay With the Veins In Your Wrist With This New Scanning Technique
- This Should Shake Things Up: How Will The First 3D Printer In Space Affect NASA?
Thanks to Jonathan Wilson, Mark Brady, and Keltic Knot for links in today’s roundup.by