Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- “Whistling” Volcanic Lightning is Heard Halfway Around the World
- Are Phone Calls to Police About Ghosts Wasting Their Time?
- Elsewhere, Crowdfunding is Sought for “Ghost-Detecting” Computer Program
- Elon Musk Tells Colbert About Plans for Jet Packs, Future Cars, and More
- Man Seeks Video of 1995 Oklahoma City Bombing: Were Others Involved?
- FBI Investigates Ford Engineer After Listening Devices Are Found in Building
- The Spiraling Synchronicity Of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17
- Meanwhile, at MH17 Crash Site, Fighting Intensifies
- A Concise Look at Cults and Fringe Groups in Australia
- The New Bitcoin? Cthulhu Based “Cryptocoins” are Gaining Ground
- While Believing He is Under a Spell, Boy Purportedly Vomits Money
- Brilliancy: Miley Cyrus Hires Psychic To Contact Dead Dog
Thanks to Lindsay Morrison, Jonathan Wilson, Eileen Williams, and Mark Brady for links in today’s roundup.by