Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- At ‘The End of the Earth’, Giant Unexplained Hole Has Scientists Concerned
- Largest Flying Dinosaur Ever Discovered is Unearthed in China
- Why You Should Be Concerned About Deadly Viruses Escaping the Lab
- Darker-Than-Dark: This Stuff Was Just Made for the Men in Black
- Why is the Ku Klux Klan Delivering Bags of Candy in South Carolina?
- First Crop Circle Of The Year Appears Overnight In Dorset Wheat Field
- Epic Fail: Seattle Man Tries to Kill Spider, and Burns His House Down
- Casting Tracks: Cliff Barackman And Sasquatch Culture
- Were these the remains of a sea monster, or a sting ray?
- Death to Archie: Shooting Death Ends American Comic Character
- Shape-shifting material looks like something out of Terminator films
- Do these 10,000-year-old rock paintings depict aliens and UFOs?
- Blade Running: These Japanese Androids Are Creepily Realistic
- Ten of the Creepiest Cases Involving Claims of Alien Abduction
- Strange “fireball” accompanies Super Moon over Texas
- NOT paranormal activity… it’s just a meth addict with a knife
- Multi-Colored “UFOs” Appear Over Austria
- Sugar Daddy? Watch Out…
Thanks to Mark Brady, Lindsay Morrison, Jim Harold and Jonathan Wilson for links in today’s roundup.by