Here are today’s headlines…
- Charles Townes, physicist who invented the laser, passes away at 99
- Experts Discovered What They Believed to Be ‘Ancient’ Mummies: Not So Fast…
- Why Fake Article, “Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs?” Was Accepted By 17 Medical Journals
- Pravda on the Planes: Indiana Governor to Institute State Sponsored News Service
- Interstellar: If Earth Ever Falls, Will The Future of Space Travel Be Our Salvation?
- Daily Mail Covers MUFON’s Hopeful UFO Database… What Will Be Achieved?
- What? Muslim Enclaves Spread to Mars, Fox News ‘Shows Proof’ with NASA Rover
- ‘Compelling’ Footage of Skunk Ape/Bigfoot From Lettuce Lake Park Florida
- Will Podesta Play a Role in ‘Disclosure’ if Hillary Gets Elected?
- First it was Boston, now Bigfoot is popping up in Prospect Park
- 36,400 BC: The Historical time of the Zep Tepi Theory
- Tennessee witness ‘panicked’ over UFO chase
- Turn your computer into a UFO detector
- Hate wind farms? Eat chicken
- Fun with Killer Asteroids
Thanks to Mark Brady, Lindsay Morrison, Janet Fitzgerald, Steve Bonsall, and David (UFO Mania) for links in today’s roundup.by
One Reply to “Gralien Report Daily News for January 28, 2015”
Speaking about Pravda on the Plains, it is in response to the Pravda that has run rampant through the guise of the national media. ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC abs NPR are nothing but leftists outlets at this time. If a conservative wants news that represents their thoughts and desires, you will find NONE of it on the outlets I mentioned. If there is a story that is less than friendly in its aim at proping up the regime that’s in power at the moment, (Obama and any leftist ideology), it will be silenced completely. What happened when the IRS released 2,500 documents connecting the IRS to the White House Oval Office where conservatives were attacked by a Weaponized IRS?Riots broke out and we’re stoked by occupy Wallstreet across the nation and those riots were covered nonstop. I will leave it at that.