Here are today’s headlines…
- Charles Townes, physicist who invented the laser, passes away at 99
- Experts Discovered What They Believed to Be ‘Ancient’ Mummies: Not So Fast…
- Why Fake Article, “Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs?” Was Accepted By 17 Medical Journals
- Pravda on the Planes: Indiana Governor to Institute State Sponsored News Service
- Interstellar: If Earth Ever Falls, Will The Future of Space Travel Be Our Salvation?
- Daily Mail Covers MUFON’s Hopeful UFO Database… What Will Be Achieved?
- What? Muslim Enclaves Spread to Mars, Fox News ‘Shows Proof’ with NASA Rover
- ‘Compelling’ Footage of Skunk Ape/Bigfoot From Lettuce Lake Park Florida
- Will Podesta Play a Role in ‘Disclosure’ if Hillary Gets Elected?
- First it was Boston, now Bigfoot is popping up in Prospect Park
- 36,400 BC: The Historical time of the Zep Tepi Theory
- Tennessee witness ‘panicked’ over UFO chase
- Turn your computer into a UFO detector
- Hate wind farms? Eat chicken
- Fun with Killer Asteroids
Thanks to Mark Brady, Lindsay Morrison, Janet Fitzgerald, Steve Bonsall, and David (UFO Mania) for links in today’s roundup.by