Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- McCaul says Snowden was “cultivated by foreign power”
- Magnetic Hill and other oddities around the world
- Exorcism claimed in murder of two Maryland toddlers
- Photo: Blood cell balanced on the head of a pin
- “Phantom pregnancies” and psychosomatic pregnancy
- UFO sighting filmed near Charleston SC (with video)
- Did Google spot a triangle UFO on the surface of the moon?
- New UFO videos show a fireball over Saudi Arabia
- Phantoms and Monsters discusses “Alien Implant Horror”
- UAP Examined as “Projected Global Consciousness”
4 Replies to “Gralien Report Daily News for January 19, 2014”
Here is the You Tube for the Charleston, SC video.
It really heats up about 1:40 into the video.
I suddenly felt the urge to go outside. I asked my wife to get the night vision video equipment. I went outside and looked to the north. The moon was full. Little or no wind. Clear for the most part. I witnessed an orange sphere that de materialized from sight. My wife came out and we were both looking north. I began video taping the event and scanning the northern sky. We then noticed some bright flashing lights to the north. Three at first. Then right behind the three flashing lights, we spotted an orange sphere. It was followed by a smaller red light or sphere. That was followed by another flashing light. The flashing lights were noticeably smaller than the larger orange and slightly smaller red spheres. They were proceeding slowly to the west. The duration of the event was about 10 and a half minutes of video. Straight line path. They flew behind some clouds but I continued the video until they became visible again. The distance was pretty far, but the orange sphere was about the size of an aspirin. Clearly round. Very excited to have it on video at last. We lost sight of the objects due to trees to our west. Also, there has been a good amount of military aircraft in the skies this evening. More than usual. If this is one object instead of six individual ones, it is over 5 miles in length.
Here is an edited version out of Canada dealing with the St. Stephen sighting. Go to 16 minutes in. It is the featured sighting of this show.