Here are today’s headlines…
- New ‘Skywalker’ Ape Species Will Need Jedi Powers To Survive
- Elsewhere, can baboons make human-style vowel sounds?
- The Moon May Once Have Been Many Moons
- Physicists ‘squeeze’ light to cool microscopic drum below quantum limit
- Why we can stop worrying and love the particle accelerator
- How a 12-Year-Old Girl’s Interest in Slenderman Turned Violent: ‘All She Wanted Was Friends’
- Nibiru? Our solar system might have a ninth planet, after all
- Meet The Real Life Inspiration Behind Sherlock Holmes
- ‘Disc UFO’ with stunning contrail purportedly snapped over Devon
- Has the ‘flying saucer’ that baffled Chilean Navy been identified?
- The hilarious hoax that should have taught the academy a lesson
- Prepare for the Squirrelpocalypse
One Reply to “Gralien Report Daily News for January 12, 2017”
Top 4 headlines came right off of The Weather Channel’s website or is it the other way around? Hmmm………are “They” watching us or are we watching them?