Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- First hint of ‘life after death’ in biggest ever scientific study
- Could a Cryptid Discovery Save the Earth’s Wildlife?
- Dateline 1855: Lightning Strike Sparks Sex Change
- Wisconsin Man Suspects Bigfoot is Harassing his sister
- What About Life Today Will Most Confuse Future Archeologists?
- Scientist Will Drill Directly Into a Fault Overdue for an Earthquake
- First Hint of ‘Life After Death’ in biggest ever scientific study
- White House Plans to Address Antibiotic Resistance
- Could a Cryptid Discovery Save the Earths Wildlife?
- NASA is Getting Serious about Space Hibernation
- Bagheera the dog can’t get a home because of her devil-eyes
- What Do Con Artists Do To Trick You Into Believing?
- Mushrooms Blamed for Norway’s Radioactive Reindeer
- 3D printed heart saves baby’s life as medical technology leaps ahead
Thanks to Lindsay Morrison, Janet Fitzgerald, and Mark Brady for links in today’s roundup.by