Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Dallas Health Care Worker Who Treated Patient Now Tests Positive for Ebola
- Images of Purported “Crabzilla” Off British Coast Spark Debate Over Hoax
- Nighttime Sightings of “Mystery Clowns” in California Cause Concern
- Elsewhere: Looking Deeper, How Did Clowns Become So Terrifying?
- Artificial Sweeteners May Boost Blood Sugar, Study Suggests
- Probe of Silencers Leads to Pentagon “Web of Secrets”
- “Convincing Video” of UFO Spotted Over the South Sea
- UFOs on the Rise in Oz: Does Australia Need “Official” UFO Researchers?
- How Does NASA Manage Odors Within the International Space Station?
- Ask a Wizard: Who Are You To Tell Us Anything?
- This Month, a Mountain-Sized Comet Will Fly By Mars
- NBC Cameraman With Ebola Is ‘Reincarnation Of Tibetan Teacher’
- Oh Crap: Frozen “Poop Pills” Fight Life-Threatening Infections
- For UFOs, Water Is Gold… So Sayeth UFO Conjecture(s)
Thanks to Mark Brady, Lindsay Morrison, and Todd Bryan for links in today’s roundup.by