Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- ‘Lend your sexually psychotic ear’: The disturbing letter the FBI sent to MLK
- FBI Confirms “Zero Deaths” at Sandy Hook Shooting? Not So Fast…
- Our world is losing the battle against global warming, experts say
- But Elsewhere, Could There Be Organic Matter on the Red Planet?
- Rosetta mission lander sends back first ever image from comet
- Eleven Years of Research, and Still No Link Between Cell Phones and Cancer
- Mom discovers disturbing “demonic” image on child’s princess toy
- Mother claims ghost of US Marine is possessing her four-year-old son
- Scientists Are Grabbed By The Link Between Our Guts, and Our Brains
- Michael Horn Claims Skeptic James McGaha was “Abducted by Aliens”
- Alien theorists think government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Epoch Times Speculates that Ebola May Have ‘Mutated’
- Drone Report: UAV Sightings Continue to Rise
- How Green Are Those Solar Panels, Really?
- The Truth About Hair Loss And Baldness Cures
- And Finally, We Are All Wizards Now
Thanks to Mark Brady, Lindsay Morrison, and Jonathan Wilson for links in today’s roundup.by
One Reply to “Gralien Report Daily News for November 13, 2014”
Speaking of the Rosetta Mission lander, go to the link and blow up that first picture at the top of the page. Look in the bottom right of the photo to an area in between the two shadows. There is a straight rebar type pole there coming out of the dirt on the comet. What the heck is that?