Here are today’s headlines…
- Archaeologists reveal mysteries of ‘lost’ 3,000-year-old civilization
- What Will Life Be Like in an Artificially Intelligent Future?
- Elsewhere, Are We Hunting for a “Death Cure” in All the Wrong Places?
- Is Daylight Saving Time Actually Bad For Your Health?
- Also: Five Big Myths About Daylight Savings Time
- Naked ‘Sasquatch’ man who attacked hunter convicted of attempted murder
- Mystery Noise? It Could Be An Earth-Like World Out There
- UFO (Or a Secret Military Aircraft) Spotted Over Arizona
- New NASA research discovers ancient ocean on Mars
- Altered States and Paranormal Narratives with Jeffrey J. Kripal
- 170-Year-Old Shipwreck Beer Tastes Gross, Less Thrilling
- What’s He Up To? Neil deGrasse Tyson’s Latest Science Projects
- Astronomers see reruns of a 9 billion-year-old star explosion
- Warp in Space-Time Swallows Pulsar