Here are today’s headlines…
- Infinity and beyond: NASA lures space travelers with ‘Visions of the Future’
- Black Mold Found in Cargo Prepared for ISS, Resupply Mission Delayed
- Practical Advice for Aspiring Space Explorers
- Who were Ancient Rome’s mystery immigrants?
- Is Twitter Censoring Non-Politically Correct Viewpoints?
- A Town Is Building a Public Beer Fountain to Attract Tourists
- University of Rochester scientists create ‘super polymer’ that can lift 1000 times its mass
- How teachers are getting it wrong on climate change
- Swiss researchers develop rescue drone that navigates forest trails better than a human
- This Irishman claims he was abducted by ALIENS who told him how world will end
- Americans recognize ‘past presidents’ who never were, study finds
- Greenhouse effect could destroy possibility of alien life
- Is Bigfoot hiding in northwest New Mexico?
- Nanaimo UFO lights up the sky again
- This UFO now believed to be H2O
- UFOs & Radar: A Classic Case
- Men in Black… Gloves
One Reply to “Gralien Report Daily News for February 12, 2016”
Here’s a great piece on global warming! http://accurmudgeon.blogspot.com/2016/02/global-warming-alarmism-debunked-its.html?m=1