Here are today’s headlines…
- ‘Holy Grail’ Of Gravity Could Verify Einstein’s Theory Of Relativity
- Elsewhere, Einstein’s secretes revealed online: How he was different?
- Strange Lights Over Area 51: What’s Going On Now at Groom Lake?
- 3… 2… 1… Lift Off: Orion’s Perfect Space Mission Test Run
- Will Intelligent Life From Elsewhere End Up Being Robotic?
- Artificial intelligence: Hawking’s fears about AI stir debate
- ESO Has Approved the European Extremely Large Telescope
- Todd Standing: Bigfoot DNA Samples Were Taken During Break-In?
- Obama? Oh Please… UFO experts spot Mars rock resembling President
- …Or Maybe It Was an Ammo Box Spotted By Red Planet’s Spirit Rover
- …Or Better Yet, How About the ‘Mysterious Humanoid’ By Curiosity?
- NASA New Horizons Scheduled to Awaken Saturday to Explore Pluto
- Tweets From the Afterlife & Social Networking in the Great Beyond
Thanks to Lindsay Morrison, Mark Brady, Janet Fitzgerald, and David (UFO Mania) for links in today’s roundup.by