Here are today’s headlines…
- Zigzag Design on Shell Named “Oldest Art”, Landmark Feat for Early Humans
- West Antarctic Ice Sheet Is Retreating More Quickly Than Previously Thought
- Meanwhile, 2014 set to be hottest year on record, UN climate agency reports
- Alejandro Rojas Reports on Why “New” Phoenix Lights Video is a Actually a Fake
- The Mystery of the Missing Brains: Why Did More Than 100 Brains Go Missing in TX?
- JAXA hopes to get nod to name Hayabusa2 mission’s destination asteroid
- Researchers use ultrasound to make invisible 3-D shape that can be seen and felt
- Did the Ancient Chinese Make Contact with Native Americans?
- ‘The First Man on the Moon’ Revisits Neil Armstrong’s Space Saga
- Cracked Takes a Jab at Celebrities with “Bizarre Paranormal Beliefs”
- Looking Back: Is Megan Fox Unfairly Ridiculed for Belief in the Unexplained?
- “Theory of Everything” Actor Eddie Raymond Tries Out Stephen Hawking Tech
- Giraffe Population Has Dropped 40 Percent in the Last 15 Years
- A Hovering, Rod-Shaped UFO Described as 50 Yards Long
- How Much of Scientific ‘Discovery’ Is Really Dumb Luck?
- Black Hole “Lightning” Seems to Defy Laws of Physics
Thanks to Mark Brady, Lindsay Morrison, Jonathan Wilson and Janet Fitzgerald for links in today’s roundup.by