Here are today’s headlines…
- A supervolcano caused the largest eruption in European history. Now it’s stirring again
- Artificial leaf captures light to power drug production
- NASA scientists reveal how ‘spiders’ grow on Mars
- The Earth is flat, Trump is a Democrat … and other great conspiracy theories of 2016
- Does Alleged Spate Of UFO Sightings Point To Secret Space Program?
- Ben Mezrich: ‘Why I believe in UFOs, and you should too’
- Sex and marriage with robots: Science fiction or new reality?
- Uber is doing everything wrong with its self-driving cars in San Francisco
- Bot Babies Meant to Scare Teens Out of Having Kids Aren’t Working
- Rational arguments and ridicule can both reduce belief in conspiracy theories
- This deep-sea fisherman has been posting his finds on Twitter, and it’s terrifying
- Star Wars composer John Williams: ‘I never watch the films’
- The world’s oldest gorilla just turned 60