Here are today’s headlines…
- Weird ‘Snailfish’ Discovered by Scientists in the Mariana Trench
- Ancient ‘Abominable Snowman’ Theory Debunked? The Latest on Yeti DNA Analysis
- Ibuprofen Found to Extend the Lifespan of Many Organisms… Humans?
- Frozen Alive: Remarkable Stories of Humans That Have “Hibernated”
- Mother declared clinically dead in October gives birth to healthy baby boy
- Rosetta Comet-Landing is Ranked as Science’s 2014 breakthrough
- What a comeback: Revived Kepler spacecraft finds its first new planet
- Alien, or Hadal? Strange Humanoid Crosses Road Ahead of Ohio Couple
- In Search of the Legendary 1,000-foot White Pyramid of Xian
- Ghost Rocket: New Jersey Witnesses Describe Seeing “Rocket-Like” UFO
- UFO Enthusiast Asks, Were The Apollo Missions Being Watched By Aliens?
- Sicily’s Most Well-Preserved Mummy is Said to “Blink” Sometimes
- String Theory May Be Unraveling
- Martian Methane: Life, at Last?
- Time’s Up For “Timeout”
Thanks to Mark Brady, Lindsay Morrison, and Janet Fitzgerald for links in today’s roundup.by