Here are today’s headlines…
- Going Dark: Strange X-ray signal may offer proof of dark matter
- MoonMail Promises to Launch Your Stuff to the Lunar Frontier
- Seven Key Points from the CIA’s Recently Released Torture Report
- Centuries-old Paul Revere time capsule removed from State House
- How to fool deep neural networks into ‘recognizing’ images that aren’t there
- Why the most advanced computer is still no match for the brain
- Seeing Double: Could Habitable Binary Planets be a Reality?
- Birds of a Different Feather: Birds Roost On New Evolutionary Tree
- Questioning the Legitimacy of the FBI’s Famous “Round Robin” Document
- Deadly Gamma-Ray Burst May Have Triggered Mass Extinction On Earth
- Or, did a massive volcanic eruption in India kill off the dinosaurs?
- Drug-Resistant Infections Could Kill 10 Million A Year By 2050
- Did a UFO Fire a Strange Red “Beam of Light” at the Earth?
- Looking Up: It’s Geminid meteor time!
- Drunken Santas Brawl After Bar Crawl
Thanks to Mark Brady, Lindsay Morrison, Janet Fitzgerald and Correy Kowall for links in today’s roundup.by