Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Hot Water: Images Show Eerie Red and Orange Lights Beneath Pacific Ocean
- Police Observe UFO Changing Colors Through Binoculars in Pennsylvania
- Ancient Arabian Stones Hint at How Humans Migrated Out of Africa
- Colorado Marshall Quits Because of Altitude, Not Alien Attack
- New Electronic Skin Could Help Airplanes to “Feel” as They Fly
- Recent UN Report on Climate Change Presents “Stark View of the Future”
- Seals and Sea Lions Helped the Spread of Tuberculosis to the New World
- Recent Claims of Mystery Manlike Beast Near Vicksburg, Mississippi
- Shaping A Monster: Frankenstein Exhibition Shows Monster’s Changes
- What Does Your Body Tell You About Your Emotional State?
- Can We Calculate the Movement of Black Holes Using a Sony Playstation?
- Dead Alive: Brazilian Man, Believed to be Dead, Released From Body Bag
- Try Living a Day in the Life of an Obsessive Ghost Hunter
- Is Our Universe Really Just a Hologram?
- The Pain, and Pleasure, of Serotonin
An extra-special thanks to Lindsay Morrison, Mark Brady and Eileen Williams for links in today’s roundup.by