Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Home owner discovers ancient underground city beneath his house in Anatolia
- Wooly Mammoth Research Center to Launch Amid Cloning Efforts
- No Joke: Famous JFK-Marilyn-UFO Wiretap Memo Is A Hoax
- Study Says Living Forever May Never Really Be Possible
- Sacred Music: The sacred and magical sistrum of ancient Egypt
- Alan Landsburg, Creator of “In Search Of…”, Passes Away
- Circles in Stone: The Mysterious Origin of The Jade Discs
- The Mysterious “Glawackus” Once Roamed Glastonbury
- Red Pill Junkie Explores the Future of Virtual Reality at Intrepid
- How Did Sea Plankton Get On The Outside of the International Space Station?
- Stop The Presses: A Gnome Has Been Spotted in Pennsylvania
- Ever Wonder How Immortality Would Affect a Vampire’s Memory?
- The Top Ten Most Destructive Lies Ever Told… About Nutrition
- Mountain Lion Sightings Have Caused An Uproar
- Hollow-Henge: What May Lie Beneath Stonehenge?
- Discourse With the Dead: Induced After-Death Communication
- Lame Endings: Jesse Bravo Claims He’s Channeled Robin Williams
Thanks to Mark Brady, Lindsay Morrison, Eileen Williams, Kyle Philson, and Red Pill Junkie for links in today’s roundup.by