Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Emmert’s Law Proves That Your Mind Forces You To See What It Expects
- Death Chills: Did The Neanderthals Die Out As A Result of Extreme Cold?
- Into Darkness: Saturday We’ll See The Foreboding Face of Capaldi’s New Doctor
- It’s a Conspiracy! The Great Antivirus Software Glitch… That You’re Buying
- 8 Scientists Contemplate Place of Human Consciousness in Science
- Lost City of Lagunita May Have Been Entrance to Mythical Mayan Underworld
- Hallucigenia revealed: The most surreal creature from strangest period in history
- Pyramid and human ‘beehives’ are being designed for future Mars dwellers
- And Speaking of Mars, Take Another Look at that Purported “Thigh Bone”
- And then this Mysterious “Ovid” Structure in a Martian Meteorite is Cell-Like
- Ahhh! These Cyborg Moths Can Be Controlled Mid-Flight by Scientists
- The Blombos Rocks: are they Crude Imitations of an Original Australian artifact?
- Just for Laughs, a Few Thoughts on the Science of Laughter
- And Finally, The Synchromysticism Of Seth MacFarlane
Thanks to Kyle Philson, Mark Brady, Lindsay Morrison, Daisemiin, and Eileen Williams for links in today’s roundup.by