Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- DARPA is having a contest to forecast the spread of infectious diseases
- A Mysterious Sound Is Driving People Insane, And Nobody Knows What It Is
- The Secret Science Boards of TED and the Question of Consciousness
- Could This Hairspray Chemical Aid In The Search For Alien Life?
- The Lake Club: On the Hunt for an Ancient Society at Lake Huron
- Marc D’Antonio Gives Us A Breakdown of Recreating Lunar Anomalies
- Widely Believed To Be LED Kite, TX UFO Gets Opinion from “Sensible Scientist”
- Will These Turn Out To Be Functional “Iron Man” Exoskeletons?
- Parallell Worlds Exist, and This Expert Thinks They’ll Soon Be Testable
- Billy Cox Reports That Attempts to Reach NASA On “ISS UFO” Yield No Results
- A New Purported Photograph of “Nessie” Is Discussed At Loch Ness Mystery
- Think You’re A Workout Machine? Check Out Houdini’s Bizarre Exercise Regimen
- Ohio’s Helltown: Legends, Lies, and Lost Truths
Thanks to Mark Brady, Lindsay Morrison, and Eileen Williams for links in today’s roundup.by