Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Could This ‘Mystery Signal’ Be Scientist’s First Detection of Dark Matter?
- Scientists Say This Bizarre Asteroid Seems to Have “Negative Gravity”
- Origin of Some Egyptian Mummies Has Been Pushed Back 2000 Years
- Elsewhere, Has a Lost Egyptian City Been Discovered… Under Water?
- Chile Declares UFOs Pose No Threat to Aircraft – Huffington Post
- Ghost Busters And UFO Hunters Tap Top Tools Of The Trade
- Scientists Induce Lucid Dreaming State Using Electrical Stimulation
- Plants Can Help Each Other Grow Through Near-Telepathic Communication
- The Entropic Zone: Could We Detect An Alien Civilization’s Waste of Heat
- Robots R Us: Your Essential Guide to the Rise of the Machines
- The Mystery Continues Pertaining to the ‘Bermuda Triangle of the East’
- Feel the Beat: Study Suggests Drummers Are More Intelligent
- The Mythical and Wacky Creatures Concocted By 19th Century Lumberjacks
Thanks to Eileen Williams and Lindsay Morrison for links in today’s roundup.by