Here are today’s headlines…
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson Now Suggests the Universe ‘Is Probably A Simulation’
- Meanwhile, Scientists Struggle With The Evolutionary Argument Against Reality
- This Giant Subglacial Lake Could Hold Ancient Lifeforms
- Newly Discovered Gene Sheds Light On Evolution Of Darwin’s Finches
- Scientists discover coral reef near the mouth of the Amazon River
- The Kepler Space Telescope Is Alive Again After Scaring the Hell Out of Everyone
- What Is A Mini-Moon? Here’s What You Need To Know About The Earth Day Full Moon
- UFO Abduction: Hilarious Images Show Aliens Abducting A Cow Over Montana
- NASA Denies Shutting Down ISS Feed After ‘Horseshoe-Shaped’ UFO Appeared Near ISS
- New state of water molecule discovered, system of government yet to be known
- Prince allegedly ‘predicted 9/11’ and warned the world of chemtrails
- State moves to drop charges against Phoenix freeway shooting suspect
- Rare Megamouth Shark Caught Off The Coast Of Japan
- Oldest Viking Crucifix Uncovered in Denmark
- What happens when a woman gets her period in space?
- The banana as we know it may be doomed
- Turn your computer into a UFO detector
- What Exactly are UFOs?
- What AREN’T UFOs?