Here are today’s headlines…
- Earth Won’t Be Hit By A ‘Massive Geomagnetic Storm’ On March 18 Despite Report
- Just What the Hell Is a Geomagnetic Storm, Exactly?
- NASA Twins Study Verifies Long-Term Health Effects of Space Travel
- Arrested development: Hubble finds relic galaxy close to home
- Asteroid Bennu: Target of Sample Return Mission
- Sleuths Track UFO Sightings Across Connecticut
- Kaikōura UFO mystery still flummoxing locals 40 years on
- What caused one of the world’s largest ever UFO sightings?
- Chinese satellite falls toward Earth, odds of Michigan landing ‘very, very small’
- Graphene-alternative 2D material extracted from molten metal looks promising
- NASA captures gorgeous photo of Saturn’s ice-covered moon Dione
- NASA says a design error is behind the failure of a 2015 SpaceX mission
- Robert Lightfoot, NASA’s longest-serving interim administrator, to retire
- Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk Are Ramping Up Their Space Race