Here are today’s headlines…
- Giraffe genetic secret: Four species of tallest mammal identified
- Rob Zombie’s ’31’ Film Company Insists Its Not Involved in Creepy Clown Sightings
- Elsewhere, Stephen King weighs in on “phantom clown” sightings in the Carolinas
- ‘Galactic fossil’ of early Milky Way discovered
- Parasitologist bestows squirmy honor on his distant cousin, President Obama
- Can You Find the Philae Lander Hiding on the Surface of a Comet?
- Scientists proved they can identify criminals using hair left at the scene of a crime
- Bizarre Fan Theory About “Grease” Suggests Story is a ‘Dying Woman’s Outlandish Fantasy’
- UFO hunter claims to have found an ‘alien antenna’ on the surface
- World has lost a 10th of all its wilderness in the past two decades
- Mayan Calendar Similar to Ancient Chinese: Early Contact?
- A DC mystery behind a 9/11 newspaper column