Here are today’s headlines…
- Thanksgiving in Space: Astronauts Will Be Working and Feasting
- Antarctic explorers help make discovery—100 years after their epic adventures
- Don’t mess with the coconut crab, one of the strongest pinchers on land
- Google’s AI translation tool seems to have invented its own secret internal language
- Science of ‘Arrival’: If Aliens Call, Does Humanity Have a Plan?
- Three DARPA Projects That Will Make Space Missions Safer and Cheaper
- Did NASA Mars Rover find a signature of past life?
- BBC to create a “Netflix of the spoken word”
- Fireball Spotted in Night Sky Over Florida
- Europe’s New Mars Orbiter Begins Testing Science Gear