Here are today’s headlines…
- Grocery store tomatoes taste like cardboard — Florida researchers are fixing that
- ‘We have a fire in the cockpit!’ The Apollo 1 disaster 50 years later.
- The history of the Doomsday Clock as it moves closer to ‘midnight’
- Doomsday Clock Insider Tells What It Will Take To Push Back Those Hands
- Hydrogen Squeezed Into a Metal, Possibly Solid, Harvard Physicists Say
- Scientists unveil new form of matter: time crystals
- Mysterious ‘booms’ heard around San Diego County
- Elsewhere, ‘It went bump (or boom) in the night’
- Remembering Einstein’s Biggest Scientific Mistakes
- ‘It shook the house’: Uptown residents puzzled over mysterious ‘booms’
- Watchdog Says US Transparency Rating May Be Endangered
- What The ‘Rogue’ EPA, NPS and NASA Twitter Accounts Teach Us
- Donald Trump, environmentalist?