Here are today’s headlines…
- Philae Lander’s Grave on Comet Found at Last After Nearly 2-Year Search
- It Begins: Carbon Nanotube Transistors Outperform Silicon In Research Lab
- New Video Surfaces Purporting to Show Living Tasmanian Tiger Raiding Garden
- UFO Sightings 2016: NASA ISS feed in trouble after alleged spaceship coverup?
- Woman reveals the moment she stumbled upon huge dinosaur footprints
- Global-warming data not enough to predict animal extinction
- Asian typhoons becoming more intense, study finds
- The Oceans Can’t Protect Us Anymore—Here’s Why
- NASA Aims at an Asteroid Holding Clues to the Solar System’s Roots
- A teenager may select the site where NASA’s next Mars Rover lands
- Mysterious ‘ghost snake’ discovered among madagascan limestone.
- Jupiter’s north pole is totally weird
- Does your candidate even science, bro?